Your Trusted General &
Cosmetic Dentists in Fort Wayne
At Dupont Family Dentistry in Fort Wayne, our doctors, Dr. David Diehl and Dr. Jason Hemphill, and our dedicated staff make getting to know you our top priority. We believe that quality dentistry depends on a strong doctor-patient relationship. Full and open communication between patients and staff is essential to not only making your experience in our office a pleasant one, but also in creating custom treatment plans designed to maximize your oral health.
The care we provide for our patients goes far beyond dentistry; we want to form a positive, trusting relationship with you. For us, getting to know you – your medical history, your goals for the future, and your dog’s name – is important, and equally important, we think you should know a little bit about the person working on your mouth. Get to know Dr. Diehl, Dr. Hemphill and our friendly staff below. With questions, concerns, or to schedule an appointment, feel free to give us a call or stop by the office. We look forward to getting to know you and your family!
Dave Diehl, DDS
- Graduated 1995 from IPFW, Bachelor in Biology
- Graduated 1999 from IU School of Dentistry
- Spouse, Ginny, daughters Briana & Caitlin, 2 dogs Roxie & Grace
- Family practice with emphasis on advanced technology, including: Implants, Sleep Appliances, CEREC (single visit porcelain crowns), Laser, Cosmetics, TMD Therapy, Comprehensive Non Surgical Perio Therapy, Short term adult orthodontics, Galileo 3D Imaging
- Actively involved with his church & mission trips to Haiti & Dominican Republic
- Member of AADSM (American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine), Member of CEREC Doctors
- I enjoy the relationships we have built with our existing patients. Our team is blessed with a caring & comforting attitude which creates an environment that is comforting to our patients. We often hear how relaxed our office is, lots of positive feedback!
- My hobbies include photography, exercise, travel, cars, & motocross. My passion is doing Missions work, anywhere God leads me.
Jason Hemphill, DDS
- Graduated in 2007 from IPFW with a Bachelor degree in Chemistry with Distinction
- Outstanding Senior Award in Chemistry at IPFW
- Member of the IPFW Mastodon volleyball team that made two trips to the NCAA Championship tournament, including national runner-up in 2007, GO DONS!
- Graduated in 2011 from IU School of Dentistry with Highest Distinction
- Alpha Omega Scholar for having the highest academic achievement in his dental class
- Member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon dental honor society and recipient of the OKU Outstanding Senior Award
- Graduate of the prestigious Dawson Academy, which provides advanced post-doctoral training in dental occlusion (bite), the temporomandibular joints and comprehensive aesthetic restorative dentistry
Carla Hendry – Office Manager
- Graduate of IUSD Dental Hygiene Program, Associate Degree, LDH, 1975
- Clinical hygienist until 1990, then Dental Practice Management Consultant until 2000, has been with Dupont Family Dentistry since 2001
- Board Member of OMNI, Local Chapter of AADOM
- Spouse, David & a spoiled Golden Retriever Nola
- Favorite place to vacation is Good Hart, MI (by Harbor Springs), it’s really our dogs’ vacation place, we just get to go along! Have been renting up there since 1990. We now also trailer our MGB ’77 to enjoy the Tunnel of Trees & participate in car shows in the region.
- My favorite part of my job is getting to know our patients, their families, and assisting them in navigating their insurance & financial options so they can achieve their dental & overall health goals. We truly change lives here!
Cindy Bockelman – Business Staff
- Graduate of IPFW Dental Hygiene Program, Associate Degree, LDH
- Patient Care & Sleep Coordinator, LDH – has been with Dupont Family Dentistry since 2004
- Spouse Brent, 2 daugthers Nataley & Kendal
- I enjoy meeting new patients and helping them reach their goals of the best dental health and wellness possible
- Favorite place to vacation is anywhere with a beach & the ocean, especially spending time in Florida
Cathy Powell – Business Staff
- Graduated from Aristotle College as a Dental Assistant in 1986
- Scheduling Coordinator since early 2013 with Dupont Family Dentistry
- Spouse, Danny & 2 children Blake & Carli, 2 dogs Tucker & Cudi
- Favorite place to vacation is at the lake
Bekka MarcAurele – Dental Assistant
- Graduate of IPFW Dental Assisting Program, CDA, 2008
- Has been with Dupont Family Dentistry since June, 2011 (Rachel’s sister)
- I love meeting new people & being a part of the process of giving patients a new smile that they love!
- I love to travel & do Dental Missions work with Dr. Diehl (Haiti & Dominican Republic so far)
- Loves being a part of the process of giving people a new smile that they love
Rachel Bushong – Dental Hygienist
- Graduated from IPFW Dental Hygiene Program, Associate Degree, LDH
- Spouse, Scott & 2 sons-Evan & Isaac , daughter Emerson & 1 dog, Koda.
- Has been with Dupont Family Dentistry since 2006
- Favorite place to vacation is Northern MI, camping with the family. Dream trip would be to go to Europe-maybe for our 25th anniversary?!
Elyse Bultemeier – Dental Hygienist
- Graduated from IPFW Dental Hygiene Program, Associate Degree, LDH
- Has been with Dupont Family Dentistry since 2005
- I enjoy busting the stigma of painful & scary dentistry of the past. By relating with patients on a personal level, my priority is restoring trust with the idea of comprehensive dental care with patient education & involvement.
- Favorite place to vacation is anywhere with a beach. We like to try new timeshares with family everywhere.
- With my husband Nate & daughters Audri & Lia, we are living our own realistic version of modern homesteading in the country.
Julie Roughia – Dental Hygienist
- Graduated from IPFW Dental Hygiene Program, Associate Degree, LDH, 1999
- Vice President of my Hygiene class
- 2 Boys, Ian & Owen. Very busy with their academics as well as football, soccer & basketball. All while trying to get some time in with their grandparents & cousins on the family farm in North Manchester.
- Has been with Dupont Family Dentistry since 2000.
- I enjoy helping my patients achieve their goals of optimal health & a beautiful smile. My patients are not just patients, but have become friends over the years.
- I am very blessed with a loving family as well as a family atmosphere in my career. I enjoy continuing to learn the latest in dental advancements in both dental hygiene as well as other aspects of dentistry.
- I love international travel & learning about all cultures.
- I believe everyone has something to offer & I like finding out some of the unique qualities of my patients.