Dave Diehl, DDS
- Graduated 1995 from IPFW, Bachelor in Biology
- Graduated 1999 from IU School of Dentistry
- Spouse, Ginny, daughters Briana & Caitlin, 2 dogs Roxie & Grace
- Family practice with emphasis on advanced technology, including: implants, sleep appliances, CEREC (single visit porcelain crowns), laser, cosmetics, TMD therapy, comprehensive non surgical perio therapy, short term adult orthodontics, Galileo 3D Imaging
- Actively involved with his church & mission trips to Haiti & Dominican Republic
- Member of AADSM (American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine), Member of CEREC Doctors
- I enjoy the relationships we have built with our existing patients. Our team is blessed with a caring & comforting attitude which creates an environment that is comforting to our patients. We often hear how relaxed our office is, lots of positive feedback!
- My hobbies include photography, exercise, travel, cars, & motocross. My passion is doing Missions work, anywhere God leads me.
Read More About How Dr. Diehl
Helps All Around The World!